100% Ceylon Cinnamon
Because of its specific strong aroma and taste, cinnamon gives exotic and fresh food and is widely used as a spice in cooking. But long ago, it began to be actively used as a means of protecting the body from colds, stomach aches and many other ailments.
Nowadays, the use of cinnamon can be used as a tasty, easy and affordable way to enhance your overall health. An optimal option for this may be in the form of capsules or tablets. In this way, our body receives uniform doses of the exact amount of cinnamon a day it needs for strong and stable immunity.
Why 100% Ceylon Cinnamon?
The most common and used types of cinnamon today are: Ceylon cinnamon (also called cinnamomum verum, Sri Lanka) and Chinese cinnamon (cinnamomum cassai cinnamon, China).
In addition to color, smell and taste, these two varieties have one other major difference. This is the quantitative content of coumarin in them. Coumarin interferes with the normal functioning of the liver and kidneys (to purify and eliminate toxins from the body).
In large quantities, it can even have a toxic effect on them and therefore on the whole body. In Ceylon cinnamon, the content of coumarin is extremely minimal (about 1000 times less than Chinese cinnamon). This is also why Ceylon cinnamon is much more effective and beneficial to the body.
What helps in taking 100% Ceylon cinnamon help every day?
- Improves digestion and speeds up metabolism. It is rich in fiber.
- It helps to secrete gastric juices, prevents swelling and a symptom of irritated bowel.
- An effective tool to combat excess weight by facilitating fat metabolism.
- It has a strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and mild warming effect, making it an active ingredient in the prevention of colds and flu.
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Normalizes bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps reduce high blood pressure and headache.
- Suitable for diabetics and people prone to diabetes because it controls the production of insulin.
- It has a strong antioxidant effect, helping to reduce the formation of free radicals in the body that damage cells.
Relieves joint pain as it contains manganese, which is important for bone strength.
- Reduces menstrual pain and cramps.Stimulates brain activity, has an invigorating and refreshing effect.
- It has an anti-clotting property for the blood. Thus it helps to improve blood circulation, prevent the formation of blood clots and keep the cardiovascular system.
100% Ceylon Cinnamon for Better Sports Shape:
Ceylon cinnamon has the ability to more effectively accelerate fat metabolism, their breakdown and their elimination from the body rather than accumulate in the cells. Improves the absorption of food, tones and stimulates physical activity. It speeds up the circulation and helps to get more oxygen to the muscles.
It normalizes blood sugar, and so does not cause the body to feel premature hunger, despite the greater energy expenditure in training. It speeds up metabolism and helps maintain normal alkaline levels despite eating foods with higher acidity (eg, different types of meat - medium to high acidity).
In this way, in combination with proper diet and physical activity, Ceylon cinnamon can facilitate the achievement and maintenance of the desired weight, body and fitness.
100% Ceylon Cinnamon Intake (Cannes - 400):
For best results, it is enough to take one capsule after meals 2 times a day.
Recommended intake period: For maximum results, it is advisable to take up to 3 months. After a rest period of 2 weeks, the cycle may be repeated.
Reception period after opening the cap: 2 months. It is good to keep it in the refrigerator.
The product is not a medicine, but a nutritional supplement.
If side effects occur, stop taking immediately.
If you suffer from a chronic condition, consult your doctor before use.
Caution: Do not use in people who take blood glucose lowering or blood thinning medicines, as cinnamon has the same properties and can cause side effects.