What is Maca?
Maca is a type of root vegetable that contains over 30 beneficial micro- and macro-elements. The plant is pretentious and cold-hearted, grows at very high altitudes, usually found in the high parts of mountain forests in South America.
Due to its incredible and natural chemical composition, Maca is an extremely valuable plant. The root of the plant is mainly used for medicinal purposes. The root is a rich source of nutrients, much of its chemical mass is useful carbohydrates and proteins. It is also rich in vegetable fibers - fiber, natural amino acids, healthy fats, fatty acids, uridine and more. In addition to these beneficial components, Maca root has a nutritious vitamin profile - iron, magnesium, calcium, selenium and more.
More on Maca Root's Vitamin Profile:
Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and Selenium are among the essential minerals for the body. Their presence is crucial for the occurrence of a number of organic processes.
Iron is a chemical element that is among the major components responsible for the transport and uptake of oxygen from cells and for tissue regeneration. Much of this mineral is involved in the processes of hemoglobin formation. Iron plays a major role in the transport of oxygen to all organs and tissues, ensuring their respiration.
Calcium is responsible for maintaining bone mass and density. Calcium is an essential element whose presence plays an important role in maintaining bone density, enzymatic metabolism and blood clotting.
Magnesium is the second most abundant mineral in the human body. It is one of the most vital trace elements in the body and is responsible for many processes. It is known to be involved in more than 300 enzymatic reactions that occur daily in our body. It is no accident that magnesium is one of the basic minerals involved in energy production. It, like a navigator, directs nerve impulses to activate muscle work.
Selenium is also a major mineral for the body, its involvement is associated with the construction of important enzymes that are related to the antioxidant protection of the body against the harmful effects of free radicals. Selenium has a basic role for many functions in the body due to its powerful antioxidant properties. Selenium is active against oxidative stress, and its presence protects the body from the onset of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Main Benefits of Maca Root for the body:
Deficiency anemias originate from a deficiency of an important component in the blood such as iron. Depending on the nature of the anemia can be acute or chronic. In most cases, this type of disease is a complex of several factors that are strictly individual. Usually, deficient anemias have a switching nature, which means that they quickly turn from acute to chronic.The most common of these types of anemia is iron deficiency, ie. associated with the lack of iron in the blood. The natural poppy root extract is active in iron deficiency, delivering it naturally. Poppy root promotes the red blood cell regeneration and thus reduces the risk of anemic complications and promotes healing.
Supports the activity of the reproductive system
- The causes of infertility in women and men can be diverse and multifactorial. Among the most common in women are high prolactin, fallopian tube damage and endometriosis. In men, there is often asthenozoospermia (a condition in which the amount of motile sperm in the ejaculate is significantly reduced), chronic inflammatory diseases and psychological factors. Very often, however, the cause of infertility in both sexes is the so-called. unspecified infertility. Infertility for unclear reasons is the most common source of this problem. It can be interpreted as having a set of factors coming from both the woman and the man. In the case of unspecified infertility, it is of the utmost importance that sufficient studies be performed first to establish a clear diagnosis and then to correct the problems. Maca Root's active substances stimulate the activity of the pituitary and hypothalamus and from there, have a beneficial effect on the entire endocrine system. The natural extract of Maca Root has a strong sedative effect and has been shown to be active in increasing sex hormones in both men and women. Sperm quality is significantly improved - sperm are more vibrant, vigorous and mobile. Libido in both sexes and sexual activity increases.
Benefits of Maca Root Intake:
- Stimulates the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Helps to cope more easily with physical and mental fatigue.
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind.
- Adapts the body to changes in the environment.
- Balances hormones in both sexes.
- Favors fertility.
- Improves endurance and libido.
- Supports system activity menopausal disorders and menstrual disorders.
- Improves the status of problematic acne prone skin Helps with anemia.
Ingredients: Maca root, Gelatin capsule.
Doses in the pack: 80 capsules.
Single dose: 2 capsules.
Single dose content: Maca root - 1000 mg. (100%).
Daily dose: 2 capsules.
Daily Dose Content: Maca root - 1000 mg. (100%).
Recommended daily intake: Once a day two (two) capsules with a glass of water in the morning after a meal.
Recommended intake time: For maximum results, it is advisable to take up to 3 months (12 weeks). After a rest period of about 2 weeks, the cycle can be repeated.
Storage: Store in a dark, cool and inaccessible place.